As a yearly ritual we travel to Ticino to spend the New Years Eve. With the most popular areas Chironico, Cresciano and Brione there’s so much stuff to climb that even after years it isn’t boring. This year the conditions were prime and we mostly went to Brione which is the crag with the most beautiful granite on earth (presumably).
Some of the boulders we did were captured by camera and are included in this video:
1. Sonnenanbeter [7C] 0:10 climbed by David Pilaj
2. Wanted [7C+] 1:05 climbed by Lorenz Ulmer
3. Pro Touch [8B] 1:30 climbed by Thomas Lindinger
4. Greenpoint Traverse [6C+] 2:25 climbed by Liesa Hergeth
5. Kick the tree [7B] 3:15 climbed by Michael Kirchmair