Black Diamond stands for innovation, passion and professionalism in the development and manufacturing of mountain-, outdoor- and snow sport-products. Our young and international team is characterized by an open, collegial and active cooperation. Each year, Black Diamond ships over 2 million units all over Europe to serve over 10,000 customers and growing —be it direct consumers or wholesale customers. To continue to sustain and enhance our standards at the Europe
- Planning, implementation, and control of all PR & Communication activities in Europe
- Development ownership and controlling of the media budget
- Creation and distribution of all PR related assets and content in Europe
- Planning and coordination of PR activities and campaigns with the HQ in the USA
- Managing and controlling the PR agencies in Europe
- Arrangement and coordination of all product placements with media partners
- Contact person for all media requests
- Coordination of multi-language translations for end-consumer and customer-relevant assets
- Distribution of seeding and test products to media partners
- Planning and carrying out PR events / trips and meetings
- You have an active, communicative personality, are enthusiastic about the outdoors. Ideally, you have
- experience in the outdoor business.
- You hold a degree in Communications, Advertising, Business Administration, Marketing or similar.
- You bring minimum 2 years of professional experience in PR, Communications or Marketing in an international environment
- In addition to German, you speak English fluently, any other European language is an advantage
- You bring excellent communication skills and preferably an affinity for text creation and copywriting.
- You have a structured and organized approach and are a reliable team player with a hands-on mentality.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT BD
- A diversified job in an ideal location for climbers, skiers and outdoor enthusiasts
- Various company advantages and benefits
- Generous employee discounts
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to your application by August 30th, 2020. In Austria, we are required to declare the annual minimum salary of 30,000 €. Depending on your qualifications and experience, an overpayment is foreseen. We look forward to your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org