Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities.
Garching near Munich, Germany
As Regional Commercial Manager EMEA Salomon Snowboards you will be responsible for the overall commercial leadership of Salomon Snowboard in EMEA. You will develop the commercial strategy for EMEA in line with global brand direction and represent the EMEA market to the global brand and category partners.
- Translating globally designed strategies and plans into regional commercial strategy to achieve the brand’s sales, market share, distribution, and profitability objectives in the region.
- Implementing globally defined Key Business Drivers (KBDs) and designing plans and KPIs to realize them consistently.
- Design of a regional channel strategy, in line with global distribution strategy and establishment of differentiated product offering by channel.
- Establishing competitive pricing strategies to maximize PGP performance.
- Defining and monitoring commercial and profitability plans in region; making interventions where necessary.
- Building and defining commercial toolbox and plan with GTM sales functions to achieve revenue and profitability targets for identified Action Sports Key Accounts in EMEA.
- Working directly with sales agents across EMEA to ensure the commercial execution and reaching the sales and profit targets to drive and monitor specialty business, educating EMEA sales teams on seasonal offering.
- Creating effective product briefs for global brand and category partners which reflect regional market needs.
- Base briefings on consumer insight and fact-based market knowledge incl. competition.
- Representing the region in global brand I2P process and ensuring regional needs are addressed at each single key event.
- Synthesizing, structuring and consolidating specific Key Account needs (SMU) into regional commercial plan.
- Contributing to Marcom strategy & tools development by bringing regional consumer and market knowledge input into global thinking.
- Articulating and communicating the GTM marketing needs and toolbox requirements to Global Brand team; ensuring marketing toolbox sufficiency.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business/ marketing relevant field
- 5+ years’ working experience in Action Sports and / or snowboard industry
- Has worked in country as well as across countries within EMEA
- Fluent in English and German
- Effective interpersonal skills; ability to work in a multi-stakeholder, international matrix environment
- Ability to work as a team member and to collaborate: Promote information sharing and team spirit, contribute to collective efficiency
- Analytical strength and ability to synthesize market data and translate them into commercial initiatives
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in exciting industry, friendly and vibrant working environment
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work; career progression opportunities
Please apply online. When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.