We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by setting up and leading our new store in the beautiful city of Berlin.
- Ensure the store provides the highest level of customer service possible.
- Be personally available to all customers to identify their needs and address their questions or concerns.
- In conjunction with the HR Europe team, hire people who pursue passions that relate to our products and philosophy.
- Inspire, train and develop the store employees and maintain a positive work environment
- Achieve budgeted revenue goals and monitoring expenses.
- Maintain high merchandising values that reflect the Patagonia image.
- Uphold our company’s mission and be a voice in the community on environmental and community issues, using the store as a theatre to bring the issues to life to educate and inspire our customers.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
- Have 2 to 5 years of experience in retail store management.
- Language skills: native in German, fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Have an outstanding ability to lead and motivate employees.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Retail Pro or similar.
- Have strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.