Oberalp Group sucht Apparel R&D Testing Specialist (M/F)
The Oberalp Group is a management driven family business – a house of brands that creates high quality technical mountaineering products. We have 6 own brands Salewa, Dynafit, Pomoca, Wild Country, Evolv and LaMunt. As an exclusive partner of other brands in the sports sector we offer our entire know how in communication, sales and image building.
We are a team of 700 employees in 9 countries worldwide – a group of adventurers and dreamers, mountaineers, looking for their next peak. As an
you will be responsible for the lab testing of all fabrics, insulations and trims. You will be the contact point between PD and R&D for field testing and be responsible for result analysis and serve as a consultant for determining how to proceed in the development of product. You will also be responsible for the development of all adhesive trims (e.g. seam tape, transfers, decorative tape etc).
Tasks & responsibilities
- Requesting and follow-up of lab tests for fabric, insulation and trims
- Development of adhesive trims
- Coordination of analysis of lab and field test results between RD and PD offices
- Management of archive of test results
- Ship Sample approval
- Management of invoice approval and tracking
- Degree/Diploma in studies related to materials and/or fabrics
- 3 years of experience in fabric or apparel companies
- Very good Italian and English skills
- Knowledge of materials used for apparel
- Knowledge of testing methods and ability to rationalize test results
- Strong organizational skills: data, communication, archives
- Affinity for mountain sports
Workplace: Montebelluna, IT
If you are interested to work in a challenging, international and dynamic environment then apply now!