Norrøna sucht für seinen Flagship Store in München eine/n Store Associate (Full-time)
Norrøna Retail was founded in 2009, and is a sister company of Norrøna Sport – a world leading producer of quality outdoor clothing and sports gear. Our mission is to build, develop and operate a chain of Norrøna brand stores in Norway, Europe and USA. We have high growth ambitions, and we shall be a leading player within the retail sector. Having the best people on board, providing the best customer experiences, and running efficient operations are our main success factors, and in 2021 Norrøna Retail was certified as a „Great Place To Work„.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled Store Associate to join our brand new retail team in Munich. The position is a full-time position and reports to the Store Manager.
- Completed High School
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience, preferably within retail sports or fashion.
- Good German and English language skills
- Good computer skills
- You have a burning commitment to sales and creating great customer experiences
- You work hard and get things done.
- You take responsibility and are reliable
- You are curious and solution oriented
- You are neat, structured and precise
- It is an absolute requirement that you have a genuine passion for sports and outdoor activities
- Sales and customer service
- Receipt of goods and pricing
- Ensure that the store is clean and always looks great
- Visual Merchandising
- Participate in various in-store events
- Assist Store Manager and contribute to a great working environment
- Be a good ambassador for the store and for Norrøna
You get to work in a young, sporty and professional environment and with the best outdoor products in the market.
It is a requirement that you are willing to work every second weekend.
Notice that candidates will be contacted on an ongoing basis for interviews.