Mammut sucht Head of Merchandise Management (all genders, 80-100%)
Our company culture is uncomplicated, open and characterized by trust and helpfulness. We make work fun, collegiality and team spirit are very important to us. We communicate with each other as equals over all levels and we also offer great benefits, such as free admission to the local climbing gym, flexible home office options, our own fitness room and generous discounts on our high-quality products.
Translation of strategical and performance targets of sales channels into a commercial assortment strategy. Transfer revenue and margin targets into a product category OTB planning. Strategic specification of product offer per channel, quantity planning/forecasting as well as proactive planning of sell out measures to increase performance. Steady monitoring of omnichannel in season performance, leading to measures, maximizing sell out and profit across channels. Managing strategical distribution of seasonal leftovers across channels.
- Full responsibility for OTB planning, assortment and stock management across all channels
- Manage annual commercial planning and trading calendar
- Manage product selection and supporting sell out measures for all sales channels
- Steady monitoring and improving of defined KPIs
- Coordinate all in season measures to optimize availability, performance and profit
- Coordinate holistic distribution of seasonal leftover stock according to channel/account priority
- Manage interface to GTM and product development to safeguard applicable assortment and asset creation
- Global representation of merchandise management towards the board and in upper management meetings
- Lead and coordinate the merchandise management team with 12 people
- Implement standard operating procedures, tools and responsibilities across functions to assure highest efficiency in daily operations
- Onboard channels, countries and accounts to merchandise management services, following the company strategy
- You have a Master or MBA in Business Administration/Sports-management/Textile Management or comparable fields
- Minimum 5 years international sports- and/or fashion industry experience
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience of Merchandise Management functions and in creating successful cross-functional teams
- Your ambitious and motivation personality is your strength and you are well balanced of analytical, creative and social competencies
- Teamwork is something you enjoy and you are strong in collaboration & building / leading cross-functional / international teams
- You are ambitious, structured, empathic and able to well balance fun and performance of team and individual specialists
- Professional user in Microsoft Excel, BI reporting tools, ERP systems and merchandise planning tools
- Business fluent in English, good German desirable
- Passionate about the mountains and outdoor sports in general
Ready to take the next step?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Mammut Sports Group AG
Tel. 062 769 82 49