Edelrid sucht Work Safety Product Manager
We know that a job pays the bills. But a job could also be fun and have a greater purpose! We are looking for someone enthusiastic, wo is willing to come to work every day not only to pay the bills, but to get engaged with our spirit of creative problem solving. Because at EDELRID it is all about making ideas come to life that enable free movement in a vertical world. Climbing is in our genes whether on rock, ice, trees or industrial structures. For over 150 years we believe in the importance of moving boundaries, staying curious and preserving the beauty of our vertical world. In order to continue along this journey, we are looking for a
in our product department at our headquarters in Isny im Allgaeu/Germany to start as soon as possible.
This job is in our product department and products shape the way we move in the vertical space. We need someone who wants to be a part of this, learn, grow and create – not just having another job.
The product manager for our safety division is responsible for the development and maintenance of our extensive market intel, which forms the basis for all further actions bridging the gap between departments within EDELRID. This position plays a crucial role in the coordinated planning, maintenance and got-to-market strategy of our safety category product portfolio. To give a more detailed understanding of your general tasks, here are a few examples:
- Preparation of market and sales analysis
- Preparation and conducting product presentations for our sales partners and customers
- Interpretation of market and costumer analysis and creation of action proposals at product and business division levels
- Organization, implementation and evaluation of product validations
- Encouragement, participation and support of marketing initiatives within the division
- Close exchange of information in both directions with the sales departments responsible for the division
Your skills and general Experience
As a product manager you need to have a sound balance of both the related technical and economic background knowledge. Furthermore, we are looking for someone that can prove skills and experiences like:
- Relevant work experience or proven interests in either management, marketing or sales and/or any field of working at heights
- Analytical approach and independent project management
- Precise and accurate work with high self-imposed standards regarding quality, speed and esthetics
- Resilient and fast thinkers who want and can quickly absorb a broad spectrum of knowledge
- High sense of responsibility – we develop personal protective equipment that people depend their lives upon
- High assertiveness, good organizational and co-ordination skills
- Languages: English fluent in spoken and written, another language is also desirable. (Speaking/learning German should be a personal midterm target)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and feeling comfortable with any other or new IT software and hardware usage
- To feel comfortable in a very dynamic environment
- The ability to balance ambition and modesty
- The ability to laugh at yourself
Your work place
- A great and motivated team of vertical enthusiasts
- An exciting and challenging work with international relevance
- A business environment in a healthy and expanding company
- A performance and experience-oriented remuneration
- Access to all kind of textile and hardware related machines
- Good and accessible skiing, climbing and biking opportunities (ski touring possibilities before work, boulder and climbing gym at work, etc.)
- Good Coffee
Interested to join the team?
Then please send your application together with your salary expectations and examples of any private or business-related work projects or experiences to: email@example.com – attention of Philippe Westenberger (Head of Product).
Please, show us why you fit the above-mentioned requirements.
We are looking forward to hearing from or even seeing you soon.