Die Oberalp Group sucht eine/n Sustainability Specialist (M/F)
The Oberalp Group is a management driven family business – a house of brands that creates high quality technical mountaineering products. We have 6 own brands Salewa, Dynafit, Pomoca, Wild Country, Evolv and LaMunt. As an exclusive partner of other brands in the sports sector we offer our entire know how in communication, sales and image building.
We are a team of 700 employees in 9 countries worldwide – a group of adventurers and dreamers, mountaineers, looking for their next peak. As aCSR Specialist
you are mainly responsible for communication-related issues at Group level, in particular the conception, coordination and diffusion of the yearly report on non-financial information of the Company, according to GRI standards, and support the single brands of the Oberalp Group in their communication around sustainability. You work closely with all members of the sustainability team, the marketing departments and the Group Corporate communication staff.
Tasks & responsibilities
- CSR communication through GRI-level reporting. Integration and diffusion through company presentations and engagement workshops, preparation of info-graphics, development of communication tools
- Support the Group’s Management and the brands by developing content for interviews, websites, newsletters, social networks, support retail in the development of POS material
- Data collection from different departments and issues (chemicals, human rights, CO2 emissions, stakeholder interests, etc.)
- Collaboration with partners (dealers) in effective communication of CSR content and value
- Research on sustainability issues and industry developments
- Project-based responsibility related to corporate culture, climate policy implementation, sustainable product development, community engagement, animal rights, stakeholder engagement.
- Close collaboration with the Corporate Communication department on a Group level for projects and tasks such as internal communication of sustainability topics, preparation of press releases, maintenance and feeding of the Oberalp website oberalp.com
- University degree in a related field and 2 years’ experience in one of the core issues: corporate communication, sustainable development , sustainable product development or environmental management
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English. Good Italian and/or German both written and spoken.
- Higg Index – familiarity with the system and tools
- GRI Certified Training Program certificate or expertise
- Flexible, open-minded, ready to learn and work on a variety of tasks
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Proactive problem-solver with hands-on mentality and good organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-player
- Strong sense of responsibility, ethics and a vivid interest in sustainable development
- Graphic skills (Adobe programs) are of advantage
Workplace: Bolzano, IT
If you are interested to work in a challenging, international and dynamic environment then apply now!