Die Oberalp Group sucht Marketing Salewa & Dynafit Internship (M/F)
The Oberalp Group is a management driven family business – a house of brands that creates high quality technical mountaineering products. We have 6 own brands Salewa, Dynafit, Pomoca, Wild Country, Evolv and LaMunt. As an exclusive partner of other brands in the sports sector we offer our entire know how in communication, sales and image building. We are a team of 700 employees in 9 countries worldwide – a group of adventurers and dreamers, mountaineers, looking for their next peak.
With this internship, you will get a 360° overview on the strategic planning, development, implementation, monitoring and revision of all online and offline marketing activities for the brand Salewa and Dynafit. You work closely with our partners and the Marketing Teams in the different countries and help to guarantee the alignment of the concepts and projects.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support in the development of online & offline content, media plan & PR calendar to ensure consistent brand message across different channels
- Help to coordinate the implementation of defined communication tools and contents
- Support in trade marketing implementation
- Help to organize events and manage multiple athletes
- Support in managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Work on multiple projects at the same time
- University student or degree in Economics or a similar field
- First experience in the marketing sector
- Passionate about mountains
- Excellent German or Italian skills, very good English skills
- Good time and stress management skills
- Hands on mentality
- Ability to work independently
Workplace: Bolzano, IT
If you are interested to work in a challenging, international and dynamic environment then apply now!