Die Oberalp Goup sucht zur Verstärkung seines Teams eine/n Development Lead (M/F)
The Oberalp Group is a management driven family business – a house of brands that creates high quality technical mountaineering products. We have 6 own brands Salewa, Dynafit, Pomoca, Wild Country, Evolv and LaMunt. As an exclusive partner of other brands in the sports sector we offer our entire know how in communication, sales and image building. We are a team of 850 employees in 10 countries worldwide – a group of adventurers and dreamers, mountaineers, looking for their next peak.
As a Development Lead you have the overall responsibility for the technical implementation, based on the user stories defined by the Product Owners in the B2C / E-COM area. You will lead the technical management of a team of 3-5 external web developers and support the entire software development cycle from conception and implementation to roll-out.
Tasks and responsibilties
- Assist the Product Owner and/or client during the planning and specification phase of the B2C/E-COM user stories
- Be in charge of the technical part of the project
- Close collaboration with the departments and coordination of external developers
- Support in the cross-project resource planning and work across teams and departments on planning and coordination
- Continous contribution to the codebase of the project
- Organization of proper stand-ups
- At least 5 years of experience in managing digital projects (Jira Software/Confluence), definition of Epics/User stories with corresponding UAC’s
- Interested in new technologies, creativity and open to discussions to improve our apps
- Strong leadership, planning and decision-making skills
- Good understanding of IT platforms and implementation workflows
- Good communications skills
- Used to work independently and open to work in a multinational team
- Proficiency (written, verbal) in English and German or Italian
Workplace: Bolzano IT or Aschheim DE or Bergheim AT
If you are interested to work in a challenging, international and dynamic environment then apply now!