Black Diamond Europe sucht Consumer Service & Warranty Lead
Black Diamond is all about climbing and skiing. Black Diamond stands for innovation, passion and professionalism in the development and manufacturing of mountain-, outdoor- and snow sport-products. Our international team is characterized by an open, collegial and active cooperation.
For the European headquarters in Innsbruck we are currently looking for a well-organized and dedicated
As the team leader you will lead the Consumer and Warranty team ensuring the coordination and development of ordering processes via our growing E-com channel for both Black Diamond and PIEPS, provide all-around end-consumer support and competent warranty assistance to consumers and dealers. Your drive for business enhancement and customer excellence is crucial for growing and leading the standards in providing excellent customer support.
- Manage and lead the consumer service team through effective motivation, goal setting and tracking overall team and business progress and nurture an environment where the team can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Develop, implement, and assure consumer service procedures, policies, and standards. Ensure a consumer- centric and high-quality customer service experience.
- Ensure a proper handling of D2C orders including on-time delivery by coordinating with our 3PL logistic partner.
- Understand the voice of our customers inside-out and relay their perspectives to other business units with the goal bringing the company closer to the customer.
- Act as a product expert to support the team in handling serious, long-lasting issues with customers.
- Identify customer service trends and determine system improvements by detecting and diagnosing problems.
- Key partner to the D2C team e.g., to manage best channel allocated inventory and during testing phases of new tools, software, and promotions.
- Collaborate with our IT Developer colleagues in Utah on improving E-com Website, Pro and Warranty Platforms.
- Extensive experience in providing customer service support to precisely understand customers’ requirements.
- You are an active and communicative personality with a high level of organizational, analytical, and problem- solving skills and a hands-on mentality.
- Ability to work well under pressure and come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards.
- You speak fluent English and German. Any other European language is a plus.
- Full proficiency in MS Office, experience with customer service softwares and ERP systems, in particular MS Dynamics is a plus.
Black Diamond Equipment Europe GmbH
HR Manager Europe
Black Diamond Equipment Europe GmbH Hans-Maier-Strasse 9
6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Email: Jobs@blackdiamond.eu www.blackdiamondequipment.com